Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Miami R&R ....




 
The most common question we receive from friends is "What do you do all day?'  My answer is always, "I'm not sure, but we are never bored."  So on our first morning in Miami - a rather brisk morning - I caught a shot of the Captain kicking back with a cup of cocoa enjoying the downtown Miami view.  That in and of itself wasn't out of the ordinary.  Then later that evening the Captain and I were out in the cockpit enjoying a glass of port while enjoying the skyline.  Still not out of the ordinary, but I figure for those of you who think we sit around and drink all day, it is some pretty good ammunition.
 
No we don't sit around and drink all day, but sometimes when you have a million dollar view you can't help but sit back and take it all in.
 
The Admiral


No comments: