Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mischief....








Dave is still in the midwest, but expected home today. It will be great to have him back!!! If you've been wondering what I've been up to ....... well ......... I've gotten into a bit of mischief - as you'd expect. My new routine includes coffee in the Captain's lounge at 7am. Card play until 9am. Aqua aerobics 3 days a week beginning at 9:30am. In the evenings there is always a social gathering somewhere......


Last Saturday night we had the first, of a new weekly, poker game. I learned how to play Texas Hold 'Em at coffee Saturday morning and then proceeded to be crowned poker champ Saturday night - Girl power!!!



The Admiral







P.S. I thought some of you might enjoy this license plate photo.....

4 comments:

Dave said...

Yes, I do enjoy this license plate very much :)

Anonymous said...

Dave B has a relative in NJ!

Anonymous said...

Did you only win chips?

Captain Dave and Admiral Joanne said...

Yes it was only chips, otherwise the Captain would be out looking for a bigger boat...