Friday, February 21, 2014

Key Biscayne ...



 
 
Our next stop was Key Biscayne and the Yacht Club where we met up with friends Steven, Kristen and their boys Edwin and Daniel.
 
The guys worked on boat projects together.  I couldn't help but notice that the projects included a lot of socializing with other boaters on the docks.  Before I knew it, Steven and Dave were onboard a 65 foot Rybovich headed out to sea. 
 
Meanwhile, I was busy doing laundry.  While I would tend to agree with those of you thinking that something didn't seem quite equitable in that, I could not complain as the laundry came with a great view of the docks, the bay and downtown Miami in the background.
 
Once the guys returned from their ride I couldn't help but notice that they strutted a bit more than usual, stuck their chests out a bit more and seemed to grunt more - you know like Tim the Tool Man.  There only comment, "That 3600 horsepower is something!"
 
The Admiral
 


No comments: