Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Captain's Birthday....




I know it has been awhile since my last post.  Time is somehow slipping by.  Not sure how, but even cruising (or in this case staying put) it passes quicker than one expects.

In this case, I happened to glance at the date and discovered it was the Captain's birthday.  So I dragged him off - willingly - to the bakery at The Fresh Market where he had been ogling the display case of goodies for several weeks now.  He picked out two birthday cakes and a small group of us gathered for a celebration of Dave's big day.

The Admiral

3 comments:

Dave said...

I'm glad you've benn indoctrinated into the sublime taste of Yuengling!

Happy Birthday, Dave!

Anonymous said...

hope u guys r well this is monty

Captain Dave and Admiral Joanne said...

Thanks for the comments!

Yuengling is the only beer allowed on board.....except for Yuengling Light.

Great to see you are following Monty!

Joanne